The History of ‘Stella Maris’

Stella Maris is the Star of the Sea

The Stella Maris church was purchased privately in 2012 and lovingly restored by Foster-built Construction. The church was constructed by Irish Soldiers. The original bell was taken from a ship and is hanging in the bell tower. Most areas were custom designed and maticicously completed by Thomas Foster himself. The building was construced in 1846 and stands proud to this day.

Here is a flavour

During the reno – inside the bell tower

 

A welcoming warmth

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Original Stella Maris

An official Heritage Property

An official Heritage Property